By Tadashi Inagami, Masato Mizukoshi, Deng-Fu Guo (auth.), Juan M. Saavedra, Pieter B. M. W. M. Timmermans (eds.)
From molecular biology to scientific functions of selective receptor blockade, the current quantity compiles the most recent advances of this rising box. Of specific value is the eye given to the newly stumbled on AT2 receptors, and the body structure and pathophysiology of angiotensin receptor subtypes. The publication will offer clinicians treating heart problems and high blood pressure with a clearer realizing of this therapeutically very important and complex hormone.
Read or Download Angiotensin Receptors PDF
Similar nonfiction_10 books
Differential Equations and functions in Ecology, Epidemics, and inhabitants difficulties.
The fiftieth assembly of the foreign Society of Electrochemistry (ISE) was once held in Pavia, Italy in September 1999 and this quantity includes chosen papers from the symposium dedicated to "Materials Corrosion and Protection". The papers conceal the commercial software of the electrochemical method of corrosion study, prediction, prevention and keep an eye on in addition to primary learn.
"Rheumatic disorder" is the second one monograph in a brand new sequence on administration and remedy in significant medical subspecialties and sufferer teams. additional volumes may be released over the following few years. every one publication is entire in its personal correct. the full sequence, although, has been ready to fill a spot, perceived through the writer, myself and the quantity authors, among common textual content books of medication and therapeutics and study reports, sympo sia' and unique articles in expert fields.
- Developmental Assets and Asset-Building Communities: Implications for Research, Policy, and Practice
- Toxic Substances and Human Risk: Principles of Data Interpretation
- Reactions and Processes
- Cell Reproduction. In honor of Daniel Mazia
- Evolving Geographical Structures: Mathematical Models and Theories for Space- Time Processes
- Knowledge and Communities
Extra info for Angiotensin Receptors
23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. Tadashi Inagami et al. receptor gene in mammals (mouse, rat, bovine and human). Biochem Biophys Res Commun 186:1042-1049, 1992. Sasamura H, Hein L, Krieger JE, et al: Cloning, characterization and expression of two angiotensin receptor (AT-I) isoforms from the mouse genome. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 185:253-259, 1992. Furuta H, Guo D-F, Inagami T: Molecular cloning and sequencing of the gene encoding human angiotensin II type I receptor.
Nature 335:437-440, 1988. 7. Seed B: An LFA-3 eDNA encodes a phospholipid-linked membrane protein homologous to its receptor CD2. Nature 329:840-842, 1987. 8. Inagami T, Sasaki K, Iwai N. et al: Cloning and characterization of angiotensin II receptor and its regulation in bovine adrenocortical cells and rat kidney. J Vascular Med Bioi 3:192196, 1991. 9. Inagami T, Iwai N. Sasaki K, et al: Cloning, expression and regulation of angiotensin II receptors. J Hypertension 10:713-716, 1992. 10. Inagami T, Harris RC: Molecular insights into angiotensin II receptor sUbtypes.
47 Conversely, suppressing the RAS by a 24-hr bilateral nephrectomy80 or administration of an ATI antagonist for several days65,80 decreased ATI mRNA levels by 85%80 and ATIB mRNA levels by 65%65 in the adrenal glands. 80 This is consistent with an upregulation by ANG II of its receptor in the adrenal gland, in contrast with the smooth muscle mentioned above. These results suggest that expression of the AT I receptor in the adrenal is upregulated by RAS activity. AT I receptor expression has also been compared in different organs of Wi star-Kyoto (WKY) and spontaneously hypertensive rats (SHR).
Angiotensin Receptors by Tadashi Inagami, Masato Mizukoshi, Deng-Fu Guo (auth.), Juan M. Saavedra, Pieter B. M. W. M. Timmermans (eds.)